cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance amount against sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to take advance amount against a sales order.

But they do delivery from the project not from the sales order.

They would like to map this like:

•      At sales order level they will enter a condition with a percentage .(Ex- with taxes grand total is 1,50,000 they take advance 25%) this should be for             information purpose.

• At billing level they manually enter the conditon type (Ex- they have done delivery worth of 25k out 1,50,000/- at billing they enters advance condition percentage manually by this (25k - 15%)will be the value).

Since it is a project delivery i cant use downpayment process, can any body suggest on this requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I feel you can check the possibilities through Contracts & Billing Plans.

Thanks,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

My requirement is to take advance amount against a sales order.

But they do delivery from the project not from the sales order.

Sales Order - SD side

Delivery - PS side

What about Billing ? ( Is this in SD side or PS side ) .

Note : Can you give a cycle of T.Code wise to understand your business process .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narendra thanks for the reply.

Process goes like below:

IN va01 a new condition type required for advance payment (only for information purpose)

Through  CNS0 we will deliver the goods

From ZVF01 we will create billing.

In VF02 they will enter the same advance condition type which has to reduce from the grandtotal.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I was thinking of your scenario .

1. Do we have option to Create Delivery which reference from Sales Order ? If yes ,you said as,New Condition Type required for Statistical Purpose only in Sales Order . In this case , why dont you create One Condition Type as start with Z & maintain this in Separate Pricing Procedure and make it as Statistical and do Sales Order with Some amount .

2. Create Delivery from CNS0 .

3. Create Invoice ( I have small doubt ,How this Delivery Number accept in ZVF01 ,Do we have any settings to do this ) .

If you have any doubts / thoughts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren