Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error in Proxy to Soap async sync scenario

former_member184944
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario Proxy to SOAP and i have developed async synch bridge using ccBPM. But i am not able to send the message . Every time i send message i am getting error in receiver side

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>  - <!--

Inbound Message 
-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I am able to call the web service from SOAP UI tool and get a response as well.

Please help where am i going wrong?

Regards,

Anumeha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems that web service has not been reached at all to target system.

Recreate the communication channel and assigned the settings once again if you think that configuration is correct, sometimes cache might be the reason.

Cross check RWB communication channel logs and analyse step by step.

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil

former_member184944
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I tried this. But thte strange thing is , i can test the third party webservice from SOAP UI tool but not from wsnavigator. The webservice is added to the whitelist .

Every time i test from navigator or from the PI communication channel . I get the same error ,'connot connect : connection refused'

Is there a possibility that the message format is not inderstood by the target system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anumekha,

This seems to be firewall issue either at your client's Firewall or by the target system's firewall.

Please check with your network team to put the trace on the network packets going out of you network & where are they stopped by. Are the message stream stoppd at your network firewall n if not then where it is getting stopped.

Also check with the receiver system's firewall to accept all the requests coming from your system's IP address.

Regards,

Ashish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chaitanya_sudha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anumeha,

Can you able to ping the target host from your PI server?? may be you can access the webservice from your machine but not from PI server, check any firewall between PI and target server.

Kind Regards,

Chaitanya.

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check through the WS navigator tool if you can access this webservice. Basically the external webservices have to be configured in the WS navigator whitelist in PI. The WS navigator can be accessed from http://<Host Name>:Port/wsnavigator   ...If you are able to test through WS navigator, then make sure that the webservice receives the data only as per its WSDL.