cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message - There is no iView available for system "SAP_ERP_HumanResources": object "employee". For more information, contact your administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In search form functionality in manager portal, when we are searching for a submitted and approved form (like medicla loa, termination forms) we are getting an error message - There is no iView available for system "SAP_ERP_HumanResources": object "employee". For more information, contact your administrator.

Our system is at Netweaver 7.31

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

achalvaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram

Did you manage to resolve the issue.Iam getting the same message as well.We are on NW 7.31 and EHP6. I have followed the notes mentioned by Sid and still not clear about the approach.I have changed the iview parameters and in vain there is no change.

Please let me know what have you done to resolve the issue.

Regards

Anil

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is to do with OBN navigation, please set this correctly ie LPD_CUST or portal

check your applciation you are using ie from MSS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

We have installed EHP 6 in our system and after that we are experiencing this issue. can you please elaborate on LPD_CUST sorry i dont have any knowledge on this tcode you are talking about.

When i looked into our sytem in this code we have a role - HRMSS_NAV and instance OBN. There is no entry maintained for this. Do we need to maintain any entries for this if so how do we do it and what values do we need to maintain it.

We didnt have this option in EHP4 so we are having a tough time in solving this issue.

Thanks,

Sriram

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

are you using WD ABAP iviews? is it your custom application, you need to add this to your role

right click on the iview in portal and you ll see Object based navigation

note 1651958, read this note to get more information

check your role.

can you do  trace using note 1558903