Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Pricing Condition queries..!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can you please reply to my queries:

Q1) Is there any way to find the Sales order number in which a particular pricing condition type has been used? (Example: Suppose a pricing condition type is PR07..now how can I found the Sales Order numbers in which this condition type has been used?)

Q2) Is there any way to find out the pricing procedure in which the specific pricing condition type has been used? (Example: Suppose I have one condition type PB07 and I want to see in which pricing procedures this condition type has been used?)

You can also tell me is there is any way to find from tables too.

Waiting to hear from you guys.

Regards.

Jeetsap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeet,

Is there any way to find the Sales order number in which a particular pricing condition type has been used? (Example: Suppose a pricing condition type is PR07..now how can I found the Sales Order numbers in which this condition type has been used?)

See the following links as an answer to your very 1st question.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1627244

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1867666

Is there any way to find out the pricing procedure in which the specific pricing condition type has been used? (Example: Suppose I have one condition type PB07 and I want to see in which pricing procedures this condition type has been used?)

Use table T683S by giving Usage and Application accordingly.

Thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

thanks for the informations...

Former Member
0 Kudos
Q1) Is there any way to find the Sales order number in which a particular pricing condition type has been used? (Example: Suppose a pricing condition type is PR07..now how can I found the Sales Order numbers in which this condition type has been used?)

• You can also call LDB -VAV in your Query using transaction SQVI/SQ01.it will give you result directly.In selection screen of your query put your condition type PR07 and execute.It will give you all sales orders having condition PR07.

Q2) Is there any way to find out the pricing procedure in which the specific pricing condition type has been used? (Example: Suppose I have one condition type PB07 and I want to see in which pricing procedures this condition type has been used?)

• use table T683S...usage-A----Application--V---Condition type-PB07...will give you list of all pricing procedures having condition type PB07

Regards

Amit

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A1. Adding to the post by Sai Krishna....to find the list of documents that have the specific condition type....in se16, search the table KONV giving the selection for condition type as PR07 (your example) and execute. Pick the document condition numbers and in se16 for the table VBAK, input these document condition numbers and you will get the list of sales documents. You will not find the equal number of sales documents as some of the document condition numbers will be related to billing and you can find them in the VBRK table.

A2. In the transaction code V/08, among the list of pricing procedures, you can filter them by condition type using the option from Menu (selection by Contents). Here you have to give condition type = PR07. Then, system will display only those pricing procedures that have this specific condition type. Alternateively, you can also check from the pricing procedure table.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar  

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every sales order table you can see the pricing procedure name in VBAK-KALSM.

If you want see the condition types specific to your sales order:

get the VBAK - KALSM (Doc condition number) Now, go to the table - KONV and give your doc condition number at KALSM and execute it, you will get the list of condition types being used in your sales order.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards, Sai Krishna.