Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acc.Seq and InterCompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I have the following problem.

1.The process:

I have made an return order process in which I implemented an material status code. This status code is implemented in pricing in form of a condition type which value is defined in Transaction VK12.

An Acc Sequence makes it possible to calculate the pricing. This Acc. Seq has the following structure:

-> 926 – Malt. grp 4/Sold-to/Material

927 - Matl. grp 4/Material

2. The problem.

The same Acc. Sequence is relevant for the Inter Company billing. But here the customer has a different number therefore it will not be possible to use 926 condition record because it has "sold-to" in it. I would say that it would be necessary to program a requirement to solve this problem and get the condition record on the Inter Company billing. Does anyone has a meaning about this? And how can I make a connection between "Sold -to" number and Inter Company Costumer number?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure that there's any problem. You should have a separate customer master record for your IC customer, so this will also be set up as Sold-To partner. Please explain further.....

Thanks,

Ben

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for everyones help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.

I have found the solution. It is possible to customize Pricing Type on the Item Cat.

I have changed it to "D" this means that the price would not change when transferring from the Order to the Inter Company document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Per,

I guess I don't fully understand the process you're describing.... But in any case, let me take a shot at this part of your question: <i><<And how can I make a connection between "Sold -to" number and Inter Company Costumer number? >></i>

Table VBAK will give you both the Sales Organization (VKORG) and Sold-To (KUNNR) party. You can look the Sales Organization up in S.Org definition table TVKO. In this table you will find the Intercompany customer assigned to the S.Org.

If I'm still missing the point, perhaps you can describe in more detail your problem.... or maybe post screenshots, etc...?

Takk,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

In any case, if you want to map the "customer" field to a different partner function, then this assignment is done in the Maintain Access Sequence IMG task, in the "Fields" dialog structure. Highlight the KUNNR line and click on the "Field Catalog" button on the bottom left of the screen. You can change the Sold-To party to whatever you would like. As I mentioned above, I don't think you will need to make any config or ABAP changes though.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben.

Thanks for your answer. Of course I could change the field mapping, but this wont change the fact that the condition record yust would point at the custumer master for the return order not the Inter Company Custumer Master.

Greetings.