cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 User Access Review-user details not showing in description

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some assistance. We are on GRC 10.0, currently upgrading to SP09.

We are able to run the user access review process, but the when viewing the UAR request, the data in the Description field is inconsistent. Some users have User Id and last name; some test users have nothing even though data is maintained in SU01 in the source system. How can we  change the mapping of this field to show First Name and Last name on this screen?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Justin/Annika,

Please impliment the following SAP Note  1757954.This should resolve the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Japneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement note 1757954 for the fix. I just applied it to my system and it works.

Hope that helps!

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Annika,

Please impliment the following note 1816716 and let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Japneet Singh

0 Kudos

Hello Japneet,

Thank you for your quick reply. We are still having an issue. It seems that the description field is not mapped at all in one of our environments. The description field does not contain any names or user IDs. The name is visible if clicking on the User ID link on the left side of the screen but needs to be visible on the screen. How do we map this field to the data in SU01?

Thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am currently experiencing the same issue, with the SoD Risk Review. Under the description field the only users that are populating information are user ID's that are created in GRC. I confirm in the IMG path Access Control > Mainatain Data Sources Configuration > User Detail Source I have 2 entries, the first sequence is for LDAP and the second sequence is for ECC/SU01.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Justin