cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro - Get past column bucket month value in CURR_CONV_FAC function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to show Local Sales History Amount as well in USD in DP Planning book, I do have the USD values for past sales history (Past Sales $) in Planning Book, Based on this need to get the Local Currency Amount (Past Sales (Local)).

Planning Book:

In order to do this I made use of a macro to display the Exchange Rate and I was thinking to make use of the Exchange Rate to get the Past Sales (Local)

I do get the Exchange Rate, But the problem is I want to get the Exchange Rate for the past 2 years individual buckets. I would like to know instead of passing the value 'Today' in the CURR_CONV_FAC function how I can dynamically pass the past bucket week/month date, so that I can fill in the Exchange rate for all the past buckets based on the dates.

I'm not that great working with Macro's so any help with syntax or function would be very helpful.

Macro to display Exchange Rate:

Thanks

Gk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GK,

You can use macro function BUCKET_BDATE and pass a column as the argument. Be sure to select the column attributes as data source. This allows you to get the date value of a given time bucket (step iteration).

Pl check the following link for additional details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/1d/310eb0d0ee11d4b2e40050da385632/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh.

Will try it out and I'm sure it would work, I missed out " column attributes as data source " option for the argument for BUCKET_BDATE function.

Rgds

Gk

Answers (0)