cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route determination in shipment with more than 1 delivery attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My requirement is that if my shipment has more than 2 deliveries attached in it then, the route determination in shipment would determine that route in the deliveries which is the farthest. So if i have 3 deliveries attached in system with route A(100 km) , B  (200 Km) and C (300 km) then the shipment route determination should pick C in the route when shipment Planning check is clicked.

Waiting for your vital suggestions

Reg

Akber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

basic problem I see: we are talking about shipments in LE-TRA, yes. And there is not route determination in a shipment, you can only copy a route from a delivery (at least this is what I know since the last 10 years).

Or you program it...

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

Route is determined in shipment. When you attach a delivery in a shipment, and then click on the "Planning", it automatically picks the route from delivery and enters in shipment. You dont have to manually put the route.

How can we program such case?

Rgds

akber

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems it is difficult to get your requirement.You can do this way iff the shipment has deliveries with different shipments then you need to choose one default route in the shipment which has long distance.Define one common route and if any shipmen has multiple rotes then populate this default route for shipment.

How many cases are you getting daily.If it is minimal case then try above option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Thanks for your input.

The occurences are minimal.

You mean to say that if a shipment has 2 deliveries  which have two different routes, then we can choose a default route. how can we do that ? Thats what I want to know. How would the system know to choose this particular route?

Regards

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Can any one help me on this case?

Just want to know if this is possible or not

Regards

Akber