SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Issue in F-92 & AFAB

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am facing an issue in retiring an asset with revenue through F-92. Asset when capitalized had FM account assignment  Fund-CAPEX. Now when I am trying to retire the same asset with revenue , system is giving AVC error for revenue account. Revenue budget is in place and posted with Fund-Revenue and have  and derivation rules are there, as per trace system is deriving everything correctly except Fund, it is deriving CAPEX and on this combination since no budget has been posted for revenue commitment that’s why system issuing error message. My question is when derivation rules are there then why is system not overwriting Fund assignment in F-92. In additional account assignment for assets I have unchecked agree for Fund and in derivation rule  have done necessary setting for Source field Fund to overwrite with new value.

Same is the case with depreciation run posting , client also budget Depreciation to know the non cash item. Budget for depreciation has been posted with FM account assignment Fund-OPEX but system when posting depreciation deriving CAPEX in AFAB , other source fields like fund center and commitment item are being derived correctly. Please guide.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please show us derivation rule details for deriving fund REVENUE and OPEX.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please show us derivation rule details for deriving fund REVENUE and OPEX.

0 Kudos

Hi Ming:

Today i devoted sometime to this issue and was able to pinpoint the reason of deriving fund CAPEX rather than OPEX in FAB and F-92 posting. Issue was "AGREE" check for GSBER (Fund) in activate additional account assignment object for FI-AA customizing in Integration with NEW GL node. I unchecked it and system replaced CAPEX with OPEX . Thanks for your support.

Regards