cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set MDIS Unmapped value handling for Contrat ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community.

I am working on mapping to MDM catalogs import  automaically through MDIS , my scenario is ERP ---> MDM  

the problem is when contract ID (number)  on Source is not exist on destination table  Contract Price .  I try add new contract ID , contract item ID , Contract item Category ,  through set MSDIS Unmmaped Value handling. but the add choice is not available to choice is on grey color.  

is posible add new register on time automatically execution Process MDIS.

thanks on advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates please.

Regards,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali.

an apologie for my delay.   I dont Know if it is a Calculation field because is a Look up table on Repositorie the table is Contract Price if that contract ID is not previously load the carge is failed on Import manager manually .

On automatically standard mapping  on MDIS when contract Id is not preload on loopk up table that row is create on same time and the catalog is loaded . my doubt is how is possible that.

any suggestion is welcome.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Sorry for the delay.

You want add new contract ID, contract item ID, Contract item Category through set MDIS.

1. You can map Contract ID through MDIS. This is possible through the field as shown below.You will need to map contract ID to table Contract price in destination table.

2. For contract item ID: This is text field which will get automatically mapped during the mapping. There is no need for this to add through MDIS as shown below

3. Contract Item category: it is possible to add through MDIS. Please check the source field and destination field as shown below

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

I am not sure if i understand your response - please elaborate. Also, Can you please provide screenshot of Contract price field and its appropriate lookup table (if any) along with  its Display field details.

Regards,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi.  thanks for you support.

I try make the mapping in according your instructions but when a try setting add on MDIS the option Add is not available is grayed.

what need change to available Add option.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

I am not able to see the Destination field which you are trying to map.

Can you pls attach another screenshot.

In my response, i am trying to map one source field : Contract ID to destination field: Contract Price.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Will it be possible to provide a snapshot of Destination field.

Regards,

Ali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

The above description is not very clear but what I could get from it is that you wish to add a value,which is not available in destination, from source to destination field.

MDIS unmapped handling can help you in that,do a test run for this.

Retrigger a file with a value which is not present in repository,enable this configuration and let it go through automatic import (through MDIS).

Test and check the results.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

Field you are referring to may be "Calculated field" with some expression.

In your case, Contract Price field which is under destination table is a Display field with few added expression that is set under console.

Attached is snapshot for your reference. Display fields with calculated expressions won't have MDIS unmapped value handling enabled to "Add". Hope this explains the cause of your issue. Please check & let me know if any queries.

Regards,

Ali