cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal 7.3 Logon Page Customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Currently i am implementing EP portal 7.3 and i have some query regarding logon page customization...

1.  I want to change the standard logon screen  border color means i want to display blue color in place of yellow color...

2.  I want to completely change the standard logon page and want to add new image in logon page means want to add new company image in logon page in whole screen.

So please suggest me how i can do this.......

Thanks & Regards,

Shashank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Soumya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

Check the following links:

1. http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27909

2. http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-portal/blog/2011/06/26/getting-started-with-netweaver-73-port...

Hope it helps ...

Please search as there are multiple blogs / documents / threads available on this .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somya,

I know this logon page customization but the issue is different through this link we can change the logon screen but we can't change the border color of logon screen...

Regards,

Shashank

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have all the source code . you don't know what to do ?????

the yellow part is picture.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing the border color of the logon screen is also part of the logon page customization. If we can check the logon page application, we can find all images which does include the border images. If you want to change the color you have make use of those images and change the color of those images as per your requirement and use them in you logon page.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Balajii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balajii,

Thanks,in will try this...

Regards,

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this link can help you.

Regards,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is for the theme related and my query is related to logon page...

Regards,

Shashank

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!