cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export under Bonded Process with Warehouse Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am totally new to SAP CIN & need help. The problem is related to Export from Registered Export Warehouse under Bonded Process using ARE3 & ARE1 which is as follows –

We are having 1 manufacturing unit A1 & Export Warehouse EW01 both of which registered.

STO from Unit A1 to EW01 using ARE3 / CT2 FORM.

Final Export from EW01 to the End Customer using ARE1.

1. STO  - ME21N
  2. Delivery – VL10B
  3. Proforma Invoice – VF01
  4. Excise Invoice – J1IIN (Selecting Bond while creating Excise Invoice. We have used Excise Group as D2 for Domestic, E2 for Direct Export) – Is the selection correct?
  5. ARE3 against Excise Invoice (The error message shown is – “This Excise is meant for Normal Export”.)
  6. Whether the Bond Value & CT2 Form Value needs to be maintained against EW01 & A1 respectively?
  7. Do the Excise Registration Parameter Settings will be same for both Unit & Export Warehouse?
  8. When should we close the ARE3 & ARE1?
  9. Sales Order – VA01
  10. Delivery – VL01N
  11. Commercial Invoice – VF01
  12. Excise Invoice – J1IIN (Selecting Bond while creating Excise Invoice. We have used Excise Group as W2 for Domestic, W3 for Direct Export) – Is the selection correct?
  13. ARE1 against Excise Invoice

We have already configured the above mentioned scenario but not able to complete the whole process as we got stuck at point no. 5.Please guide us whether we are on the right track or we need to do some more configurations to attain the same. Also kindly suggest what are the new steps need to be configured.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Animesh Chakraborty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

As per my understanding A1 is the manufacturing plant and the second Ew01 is 100% E.O.U.

As per the questions that you asked if it is the above case then

1. You have to maintain CT2 license of EW01 in A1 plant.

2. You have to create EW01 as customer in A1 also ensure that the STO settings are done properly.

3. You have to maintain bond value in EW01 plant according to you requirement whether it is a fixed bond or running bond or LOU.

4. While doing STO from A1 to EW01 the process flow as follows

In A1 you have to do deemed export settings and EW01 you have to do Export settings.

While Creating excise invoice at A1 it should be Excise invoice type should be Deemed  exports. You have to create ARE3 document with reference that excise invoice ensure that this is correct. Present you are creating ARE3 doc with reference to excise invoice in which you are selecting excise invoice type as export so thats why system is giving the error message "The excise invoice is meant for normal export" when you are trying to create ARE3 doc with reference to excise invoice meant for exports. When you arecreating ARE3 doc the excise invoice always should be deemed exports.

5. In EW01 you Create the ARE1 doc where you are doing completly exports with bond.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Himavanth

Thanks for u'r prompt reply. I will configure as per u'r advice and let u know.

Regards

Animesh Chakraborty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Himavanth

Thanks a lot for your help. It is working perfectly now. Can u pls explain with example regarding accounting documents which are getting posted in the different stages both at Mfg Unit and ExpWhse ( I will post my specific queries later on)?

We are making GR at ExpWhse against delivery no. Can I get a reconciliation stock report of ARE3 and ARE1 in the std SAP or I have to take help from  ABAP-r?

Thanks a lot once again......

Regards

Animesh Chakraborty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

The Standard reports available for ARE1 and ARE3 are

1. J1IANX18 - PRO FORMA OF RUNNING BOND ACCOUNT.

2. J1IANX19 - STATEMENT REGARDING EXPORT OF EXCISEABLE GOODS.

3. J1IARE_AGE - AGEING ANALYSIS FOR ARE DOCUMENTS.

4. J1IBONSUM - BOND SUMMARY REPORT.

5. J1ILICSUM - DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE SUMMARY.

Apart from these no other standard reports are there for ARE1 nad ARE3. If you want report with any specific requirement try with Query by linking tables J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL with the help of excise transaction (ETT) ARE1 and ARE3.

Go to transaction J1ILN(SAP EASY ACCESS INDIA LOCALIZATION MENU) and explore to know more regarding CIN transactions.

To know about the excise accounting entries go to LOGISTIC GENERAL -> TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENT -> INDIA -> ACCOUNT DETERMINATION -> SPECIFY EXCISE ACCOUNTS PER EXCISE TRANSACTION. Here you would able know which account is getting debited and which account is getting credited for each and every excise transaction. Also check with your FI consultant.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Himavanth

Can u pls explain the process of Cancel and Reverse of ARE1 & ARE3?

Can I reverse / Cancel if the documents get posted?

When Shall I close the ARE3 document?

ARE3 /CT-2 Licencse (Valuewise)  Amount : 50000.00

Creating an ARE 3 document against outgoing Excise No with BED : 385  ECS : 8  HSECS : 4.

ECS i'e Rs.8.00 is not getting reflected during ARE3 document creation. Please guide,

ARE1 document is ok. Every thing i.e BED/ECS/HSCESS is getting reflected here perfectly.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Animesh Chakraborty

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link which will explain you how to handle this scenario.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Deemed+Export

Regards, Sai Krishna.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion moved. Please use Internationalization and Unicode for CIN related queries.