cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD07 - Fields getting cleared after changing account group from ship to party to sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD/FI gurus.

When I changed account group from ship to party to sold to party the below field getting cleared for customer maintained in different company code / sales org.

COMPANY CODE DATA

Recon. account 

Sort key  

Terms of payment 

SALES AREA DATA

Cust.Stats.Grp

Scenario

-------------

Created customer account group as ship to party for to company code. Let say XX and extent to YY company code, in XD01

Change the account group to sold to party using XD07.

Check in XD03 for XX company code. The above COMPANY CODE DATA and SALED AREA DATA present for XX company code.

but for YY company code the above fields shows as empty.

Regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you change the account group,yes it will have new account group. But, Sales area related data has to be maintained individually. Reasonbeing, when you created customer with Ship to Party account group you would have seen the complete information which you generally see for Sold to party account group. Also, while changing account group from SH to SP system should have given some information message asking you to maintain some sales specific data.

Please try again and let us know

Regards, Sai krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In XD07 which ever sales area selected, it shows the  sales area data which is maintained for the customer during the creation not the sales area which were extended.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am not sure why you are getting like that. But, for me whichever 1st in the list is getting changed.

Does it really matters to business?

Regards, Sai krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Yes which ever first in the line only changing.

Lets say

XX0    XXDESC    10    Distrib. channel

YY0   YYDESC   10    Distrib. channel

XD07 always picks the first line. Even selecting the second line. so the Sales area XX0 only changing.

Not YY0.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Are you looking anything more information here. If not you close the thread.

Regards,Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not found solution to change the second Sale area data. Which is explained above.

Lets say

XX0    XXDESC    10    Distrib. channel

YY0   YYDESC   10    Distrib. channel

XD07 always picks the first line. Even selecting the second line. so the Sales area XX0 only changing.

Not YY0.How this can be done.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now, goto XD02 and do the changes for the seond sales area.

Regards, Sai krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Sai.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind , Can you check Account Groups in both Company Codes of XX and YY ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren

Customer maintained in both company code got changed to sold to party.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

What do you mean by checking account group in both the company code? Is it possible to have 2 different Account groups for the same customer in SAP?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I dont think so we can maintain two account group for same customer maintained in different company code / Sales area .

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. You can't have 2 different account groups for same customer. Now, as i mentioned in my earlier reply, you can try again you will understand why you have to maintain most of the sales area related data again in another sales area extended customer.

Regards, Sai krishna.