cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Analytic view activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created analytic view which has calculated attribute when I activated it first time it was successful , but after making some modifications when I tried to activate again, it failed saying conflicts with index name.I delete the calculated attributed and activated again it was successful,but now when I add it back and try to activate it again it throws same error conflicts with index name, I got to know that the problem is there is already calculated attribute with the same name .Please advise on how to overcome this.

Thanks

Santosh Varada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version of SAP HANA Studion, u r using? I suspect, if the version is below 1.0.46,; you might encounter such issue.

Another thing, can you please re-visit your calculated attribute and if you have marked anything as index anywhere in that or in analytic view?

As suggested by Jody, you may try creating a fresh one analytic view itself again and check.

Please let me know if it helped you else please provide more detailed technical information on your issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Shyam Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Jody and Alok

Thanks for the response. Yes I am on studio below revision 46. Infact currently I am using that workaround, but when I create a new analyticalview by copying the old one  and using Original analytical view name it throws same error.I want to understand whether it is related to studio version or some other technical problem

Thanks

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Did any body face this issue before or it is specific to any HANA studio revision .Please share your views.

Thanks

Santosh Varada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not exactly sure what the problem is, but can you try creating a new analytic view as a copy of this one and activating it? If that works, then I'd then delete the original, and again create a copy of this new one - with the name of the original.