Did you mean: 

repository is offline in csadmin

former_member1334776
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My repository shows offline when checked the url

shows ...

In se38 i executed the report RSCMSPWS and changed the passwords of control,domain,superdba...

Whether any user password shuould be chnaged to make it online plsease guide me..

How to make it online and wat user password should i change..

I installed apache through sapcs...

My dba user is sqdsdb..

Wheter i want to change this passwords too...

serverType="SAP HTTP Content Server";serverVendorId="SAP AG";serverVersion="640";serverPatch="7";serverBuild="23";pVersion="0046";serverStatus="running";serverDate="2013-03-22";serverTime="05:50:30";startUpDate="2013-03-22";startUpTime="05:16:11";lastAccessDate="2013-03-22";lastAccessTime="05:50:12";

contRep="ZPSM";contRepStatus="offline";contRepStatusDescription="SQLConnect failed, [SAP AG][LIBSQLOD SO][MaxDB] Invalid authorization specification;-4008 POS(1) Unknown user name/password combination, Error Code: -4008";storageVersion="17";storage="SAPDB";buildLevel="1";sAPDBUser="domain";sAPDBPassword="90EBDE5BF88BEB99";contentStorageName="SDB";contentStorageHost="localhost";security="1";contRepDescription="Project System Repository";

Thanks,

Thamodaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thamodaran,

Please check whether MaxDB database is up and running. Content Repositories go offline when the database is not available.

You may use DMBGUI to check and start the database.

Regards,

Deepak Kori