Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Getting Equipment details based on Function location?

chinni_adapa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please provide me BAPI for getting Equipment details for giving Function location as input.

Thanks,

Regards,

Chinni.

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinni,

U can try to use below.Fm.

BAPI_EQUI_GETDETAIL

Thanks

tarak

0 Kudos

Hi tarak,

Thanks for replying, BAPI_EQUI_GETDETAIL takes the input as Equipment number, but i dont want like that. I want Equipment details based on Function Location as input.

Thanks,

Chinni

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if these FMs help you:

BAPI_FUNCLOC_GETDETAIL

BAPI_FUNCLOC_GETLIST

Regards,

Swarna

0 Kudos

Hi Swarna,

Above FMs gives us Function location details only. but I want Equipment details based on Function Location.

Thanks,

Regards,

Chinni

0 Kudos

Hi,

ok. Just see if the function module output structures contains equipment number field. If so, with that equipment number, call equipment function module to get the details.

Regards,

Swarna

0 Kudos

Hi Swarna,

Thanks. In both FMs dont having Equipment number field in output structure. but I search for another function module which is having equipment number field as output structure.

Regards,

Chinni

0 Kudos

HI Chinni,

Even I am in need of such BAPI or FM, if you have found any BAPI giving the equipment number inputting the functional location, please mention here.

Thanks,

Salil Bagchi

0 Kudos

Hi Chinni,

Please understand that 'A Functional Location can install multiple equipments so the FM you are talking about should have equipment numbers as part of Tables parameter.'

Revert in case of further questions.

Ankit

0 Kudos

Use Funcation module PM_HIERARCHY_CALL to get the hierarchy of the functional location

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member

Hello Chinni,

try this function module to get list of equipments installed in func.location

ALM_ME_FUNCLOC_INSTALLED_EQUI

With regards