cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner of Document not got checked for SPL check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the Full issue. Please help to provide yor Expert advice as this is business critical issue for us.

1. As routine we get update of new SPL data from service Provider and we upload that XML file in GTP on the same day
  2. We have customer T-Platform in R/3 and GTS from Long time and we doing business with them
  3. On 3/8/2013 we have got the file from service provider as this Customer was added in /SAPSLL/SPL_BLOCKED_PARTNERS
  4. Sales order and delivery created for this partner as Z Partner on 13th March and system did not block this DN in SPL block where as other DN which had all the Partner as T system, SP,SH,BP,PY & Z it blocked this Delivery Document
  5. We would like to understand why system behaved weird by not blocking 1 Delivery document and blocked other one.

FYI all Partner have been flagged for GTS check also we get updated list daily so system should start checking this partner for block from 03/08/2013. It matches all key criteria like Country ,Name1, Region e

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

I would suggest you to simulate general address check in tcode /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3.

Check if there were some additional details entered in the Name2 field of R/3 Business Partner. Which could have caused the SPL match not reach the % of similarity you have setup in config.

Try doing the SPL check similarity calculations manually. That will help you to track the issue.

Thanks

Dhilipan

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Himanshu,

i agree with Dhilipan and suggest you to check the BP name and address details whether it differed from Old one to Latest one,and both the document dates are same are different? if the second document created after the upload , then the BP which might matches the SPL List based on settings.

in SPL control settings system check the search term origin % and compare the screening name,then only it will block if the % matched.

correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (0)