cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.3 HUGE FILE TO FILE TRANSFER (CHUNK)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just starting to develop file to file transfer using chunk method and then i have difficulty to define the repository object structure.

Please advise what is the structure should i use for Inbound and Outbound Interface ?

I got this error when i use fake (dummy) interface during integration configuration.

Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: Unable to parse XML message payload to extract operation for receiver determinationorg.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Thank You and Regards

Hidayat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184789
Active Contributor

Hi,

Unfortunately chunk mode does not support ESR configuration. Thus chunk mode can be used only when there are no ESR objects. If you don't need any transformation of data, then don't create ESR objects at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Actually, I don't need any transformation. I just confused how to configure integrated configuration without any Inbound and Outbound Interface ?

Do I need to put any dummy ?

hi Mark, Thank you for your help. I have gone through the blog before the only missing is during configuration, how to fill the interface input.

Please advise.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you don't have any repository objects, you can name the interface as you like.

Regards,

Mark

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give dummy names for Service Interfaces & namespaces for sender as well as receiver. You must select 'Exactly once in order' as quality of service(QOS).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please go through this blog for the limitations of file-to-file chunk mode  http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2011/12/26/fileftp-adapter--large-file-trans...

Hope this helps,

Mark