cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Product Proposal : Personal List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I sucessfully configured Dynamic Product Proposal.Now when i am creating a Sales Order , after entering SP and click on Ctrl + F11.Prefred List is  Coming.List is showing PO Number , Sales Order Number , Document date , Valid From and TO. But NO MATERIAL Number and Ordered Qyantity is coming.

Please advise how to bring MATERIAL Number and Ordered Quantity in the DPP List.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ankit,

Are you trying Dynamic Product Proposal or Item Proposal?

Its regarding Dynamic Product Proposal, while processing sales order it automatically propose a list of material for a specific customer which can be  can control through configuration.

Or if it is Item Proposal. Generally, system will consider the sequence of item for the reference sales order. And this can be manually call up in sales order by press CTRL+F11 from keyboard.

Usually, you don't call up Dynamic Product Proposal manually (Ctrl+F11), where as I happens automatically. Further, you can have function module SD_DPP_HISTORY maintained in Dynamic Product Proposal, to get last historical will be proposed while processing a new sales order.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jyoti,....i am trying DPP only.after pressing cntrl + f11 only I am geting personal list where 3 options default with and witout quanity and sel lists are coming.After selecting one of them ,, alist  of PO,SO are coming.but no material tab is there in the list.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ankit,

As I already mentioned, if you are using Ctrl + F11 in sales order. Then it need to item proposal, not Dynamic Product Proposal.

I assume, you want to use Item Proposal. In that case, you propose item based on Sales Document.

Other options like, Purchase order no., Sold-to party, Delivery & WBS element will only help searching a relevant sales order for reference.

So, as already mention by Sai Krishna, provide the sales order number and either of 3 option to get list materials already processing in sales order provided for proposing item.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

I have done following Settings :

1. Maintaing Table of Origin: Using A (order History)

2. Define Product Proposal Procedure and Determine Access Sequences:

(Assigned Functional Module "SD_DPP_HISTORY" to AS A0001)

3. Define Customer Procedure for Product Proposal and assign A in Customer Master Sares Area TAB(PP Custmr Pro)

4. Define Document Procedure for Product Proposal and assigned it to doc type OR:

5.Assign the background procedure to the combination of Sales Area and Customer Procedure for Product Proposal

6.Maintain Procedure Determination (in Background) for Product Proposal(Assigned SA to BCGRD PP)

7.Under Logistics : assign SA and customer to Report SDPV and executed.

After above all , i am creating the SO with tghe same SA for which i executed SDPV report.

Please advise , what all step i need to do for automatically propose a list of material

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain relevant "PP cust. proc." option in customer master - Sales Data - Sales Tab - Sales Order Section. If you are trying it for the first time, it may reflect the desired result. Therefore, in the first instance simply create a sales order with as many as line items, which your customer can order nad same. If you don't have any issue with config, then when you create sales order for the 2nd or subsequently, system will propose list of material as maintain in last create sales order.

Thanks, JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you enter the Ctrl+F11, A pop-up will come asking you to give the sales document number, Below you can Default with qty, Default without qty and Selection list. Please choose either default with qty or selection list. You can see the materials with qty and act accordingly.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

I have already tried with all (Default with qty, Default without qty and Selection list).There is no column coming  for the materials with qty .

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Have you created any one order so far for that customer?

Anyway, check below links will help you.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1170264

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30136

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1e/e81d98fe4711d295f600a0c9306794/content.htm

Regards, Sai krishna.