cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNIT OF ISSUE tab in QM view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected QM GURU's,

Can any one explains about "Unit of Issue" field in QM view.As a example I have seen in our plant Stores dept.issues the material HR plates/Coils received in terms of Tonnes&Kgs., to prodn. as Kgs(least unit).

with stated example, Kindly explain the importance of  the "unit of issue field"importance in terms of QM view?

Regards,

Theja.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Unit of Issue" is the Unit in which the material is issued from the warehouse.

This useful in Inventory Management, the system proposes the unit of issue for goods issues, transfer postings, other goods receipts, and reservations.

This field only if you want to use a UoM differing from the base UoM.

If the field does not contain an entry, the system will assume that the unit of measure is the base unit of measure.

As far as I know, there is no use at QM point of view.

The same field Unit of Issue MARC-AUSME is also available in Plantdata/Stor. 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, Thanks for your support,with your explanation I have noted the field ("Unit of issue") in Plant Data/Stor.1 also & it may be mainly related to Stores/WH activities.

As we are beginners in QM,we expect the same support from your end at all times.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes sure....

Please mark the answer as answered so that this will useful for others also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

In Practice I have selected the Indicators LLimit(30) and Upper limit(40) and Check target value as(38.....some value in b/w 30-40) in the MIC creation;and I have attached Sampling procedure wvaluation type (MVwithin tolerence range) .

In RR screen I have observed displaying info "30- 40" in Spec column.When I used to give the result from 31 to 40 in the result field system  is accepting all values..

Here my Doubt is what is the significance of "Check target Value"? i.e value 38 given while MIC quantitative data?

Kindly clear my doubt and which type of scenarios this target value uses

Regards,

T

Answers (0)