cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The client wants to generate the shipment cost document once the invoice is saved.

Now the client is not maintaining in Conditions Master(TK11) therefore they have been suggested that theyu enter a value at the sales order header which is marked as statistical and that will be used as the shipment cost in SCD.

Now in the shipment cost pricing procedure where do we set this routine-is it in requirement,alt cond base value or altctype??

I think this needs to be set in alternate condition base value.

Please can you confirm.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now in the shipment cost pricing procedure where do we set this routine

The Condition type that is determining in the shipment cost document for that condition type set the routine.

Further to your logic mentioned as :

(We can retrieve the delivery no from the shipment and then from VBFA table we can find the order no.Then from VBAK table we can get the Doc.Condition No. and based on this no. we can retrieve the value from KONV where the condition type =<name>)

1) From delivery pick up the order through VGBEL that will increase the performance.

2) Check with your ABAPER about transferring of cost, Hopefully it should be developed.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Assigning a routine is secondary thing, first can you share what logic is in your mind which you want to use for transferring value from sale order to shipment cost? Both pricing procedures are different with different conditions. How you will use routine.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We can retrieve the delivery no from the shipment and then from VBFA table we can find the order no.Then from VBAK table we can get the Doc.Condition No. and based on this no. we can retrieve the value from KONV where the condition type =<name>

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You mean to say user will enter value in sale order header and it will be transferred to shipment cost document. If this is process then I am not sure this routine will work or not but you can try it in requirement field with if condition.

Please update with your findings.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now the client is not maintaining in Conditions Master(TK11)

Ask them to maintain as otherwise, I dont think, it is possible to generate shipment cost document, even if you go for exit.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please help me on this