Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Bid Invitation automatically after publishing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

only to ensure,

Is there a way through customizing to configure automatic sending the re-published bid invitation?

1. The automatic output for the first time is done and working fine

2. I know that it is possible to send manually clicking on the "Repeat output" and using the standard report RSPPFPROCESS but it is not what I'm looking for

Any answer will be grateful.

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Agustín Puerma.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After all,

Output is possible by customizing setting SPRO. Repeat ouput must be codified, at least, for application controlled workflow. It is explainning along some standard documentation.

It is possible to configure a notification as Sebastián said (but I knew).

Anyway, thanks to all for helping.

Agus P.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Agustin,

Did you get a solution for this?

Can you please share the code changes required?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laurent,

Thanks for the hint but it is not possible for the action BBP_PD_BID (the system raises an error).

Any other suggestion?

Regards,

Agustín.

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Agustin,

Republish action triggers an event configured in the Alert Management, please check the customizing path SRM > SRM Serverr > Cross Application Basic Settings > Alert Management > Define Event Schema, then you must select BUS2200 and RFQ event schema (also configured in your transaction type) and then add an event for PUBLISHED_AGAIN like an Alert (high priority); then save and it is all.

Please tell me if it helps you.

Kind Regards

Reward points if usefull.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian,

I don't think this configuration is what I'm looking for. This kind of alerts are for internal users (as far as I know) and hence not for the bidders.

The output actions reported in this thread is OK but I think that it only works for the first time and not for the event of publish again.

Thanks in any case and kind regards,

Agustín Puerma.

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Agustin,

Did you check if my answer was correct? I did it by that way and works.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sebastian,

it works for bidders or for employees? It seems to be for internal users and not for bidders (external users). This is managed by output form.

Regards,

Agustín Puerma.

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Agustin,

It works for both, take a minute to test it.

Kind Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked and does not work.

Checked and it is not what I am looking for.

To output a bid invitation is to send an email with the document enclosed and I guess it is not possible by customizing after publishing without coding or Process-Controlled Workflow.

Kind regards and thanks,

Agustín Puerma.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Agustin,

try with processing time 3 ("Imediate processing") for action definition in IMG:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Set Output Actions and Output Format

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

SRM Server--> Cross-Application Basic Settings--> Set Output Actions and Output Format-->Condition-Dependent Document Output --> Define new Schedule Condition to trigger o/p

You need to identify the REpublish event for this.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anubhav,

we are working with Application Controlled Workflow. I'm not sure this is possible under this scenario because as far as I know the only selection I can do is related to the BO (BUS2200) and here the only information available is the found in the WF container, Am I doing something wrong? Is this information avaiable anyway?

Regards,

Agustín.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Augstin,

This is possible with Application controlled workflow but I think not without development.

Additional code is required, one way is to simulate the action "Repeat Output" button on click of "Publish" in RFx.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anubhav ,

I though so.

I have put some logic in BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI using the logic of that button ("Repeat Button") for the action of approve when the next approver is the automatic one.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Agustín Puerma.