cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule a service order manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm new on CS and I'm implementing a testscneario describing a "repair process".

What I want: Create a service order and schedule the repair date manually.

The repair date is the date and time our Technician goes to the customer and repairs the object.

Where can I enter this? I dont want to use the automatic scheduling defined in the system.

I want to enter the date manually!

Is that possible?

Thanks in advance and Regards

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

Where do I find the notififcation in iw51? I only have Start/End Dates. But when I enter something this is not took over the service order. In serviceorder on item level all data fields are greyed out. I can change this to "exact" date, but then I have to change this for each item.

Regards

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using notification type S1 orS3.you can create repair order through action box on notification screen on right hand of screen.

Service rendered date is also at header in repair order

Are we on same page?,Please tell your requirement in detail and with screen shot, if possible.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create Notification first using transaction IW51in the System at the time you receive a call from customer for repair and create repair order from the Action box manually from notification at the time of Service.

In Repair order, you have an option to put Service Rendered date in Billing Tab(item Level) of Repair order.Where you can define Service performed by technician.

Let me know, if i misunderstood your requirement.

Regards

Amit