cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail to File Scenario - More than one attach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have a mail to file scenario and I would like to check if you if is it possible to receive more than one attach without java implementation?

I'm saying that because, it's working fine only if I set AF_Modules/PayloadSwapBean.. but this way, it's taking only one attach.

Without AF_Modules/PayloadSwapBean, a weird file is saved containing onlye the body mail.

Could you please help me?!

Thank you so much.

Luciana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luciana,

As per my knowledge, there is no short work around for Multiple Attachments with Sender Mail Adapter. Its true that PayloadSwaoBean works only with 1 attachment. You need to go for Custom Adapter Module, check the below blog for sample code:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1852948

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my Dear Nabendu,

Thank you soo much!!

Regards,

Luciana

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding few cents to Nabendu's reply..

Do you want to process multiple attachments as an individual payloads. ? In default configuration of sender mail adapter only the body of message is used as payload.

Not sure about your SAP PI system version. But if you are on PI 7.1+, you can use Java Mapping API and handle the additional attachments directly within the mapping program.

TransformationInput()

for more details on Adapter Module Development, you can refer below links based on your system version:

Adapter Module PI 7.0: Adapter Module Development

Adapter Module PI 7.1: Adapter Module Development.

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil

Answers (0)