cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign replicated product categories to local product categories in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We hav done the product category replication from R/3 to SRM. Now i want to assign some of the replicated product categories to a local product category created in SRM.

1) Is it posible to do the same while doing the uploasd itself?

2) Is it posible to do after the upload is done and the pdt catgories are available in SRM?

Gurus... help me in this...

Thanks,

Sivagami.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BAdi is used at the time of replicating product categories from R/3 to SRM.

Chk the code below ...

if IV_CATEGORY_ID = '900400000'.

EV_PARENT_CAT_GUID = '4612B67A60AA03FC000000000A20066C'.

endif.

EV_PARENT_CAT_GUID is the guid of the local pdt. category created in SRM. It becomes the parent pdt.category of the R/3 pdt.category 900400000.

regards,

Sivagami.R

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, you can add manually SRM product category to the replicated ECC hierarchy.

However, i don't think you can move a replicated product category to a SRM hierarchy.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can the BAdi BBP_PRODCAT_HIER be used while doing the initial upload itself ?

Will it help to move the ECC product category to a local pdt. category in SRM while replicating ?

We have Category_id, Hierarchy_id as input parameter and parent guid as export parameter. Where is this Badi used?

Thanks,

Sivagami.R

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivagami

If you are working with product hierarchies and hence you want to reassign then check this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/43/2022b83fbc2be8e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply. We have replicated all the Product categories to SRM. Now our requirement is to assign these replicated categories to a locally created Product category.

Can u help me in this?

Thanks,

Sivagami.R