Hi All,

I have a requirement to print data in the following format -

Begiing data 1

Table 1

Footer of table

Some more data

Table 2

Footer of table 2.

Now both tables can flow across pages. So I have created two pages with two main windows for the tables. Both main windows have the same dimension.

On the first page, the next page is marked as first page itself. In the table main area of Table 1 I have given a event to go to next page.

But this is not working. On the second page my table does not print at all. Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bastinvinoth
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen Patra,

Create one command in first page.

see the screen shot below, it ll take smartform to next page.

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

Smartform supports only one Main Window on a page. Even if you declare 2nd main window, smartform will not give any error. But it will not print anything written on the second main window.

Instead, as mentioned above, you can put both the logics in the same main window one after another.

Once all the entries in the first Internal table are finished, then entries from 2nd main window will get processed.

Hope this helps you

- Harshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

Instead of creating 2 separate windows, you can have both the tables in the same window. Data of both the tables will get printed one after the other.

Regards,

Mahidhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I keep both the tables in the same main window, I can only position the main window at one spot. Either at table 1 position or at table 2 position. But the req is to show data in the way I have described above, as output.

Regards,

Soumen