cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic division in line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a customer assigned to a common division, and in the sales order i choose its division that the document will work on it, and i have two materials with different divisions, and in there master data i assigned different divisions, but in the sales order the header division of the customer is taken to the two items automatically, not taking the divisions from material master, so how can i let the divisions read from the material master in each line, taking into consideration the check division in config. of doc. type is done and if  i changed it manual it is changed.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sorry for saying as " I am not getting you " . If you dont mind , Can you draw or else say clearly with example .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order i need every material to read its division automatically from the material master data, not from the header of the sales order, actually i am doing it manually now for each item in sales order.

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a check in the field Item division in customizing, field (TVAK-SPAPO). This will ensure the item division is taken from material master.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In VOV8 for your order type you will see Item division under General control: Ensure that you have checked that box.

Now, Check division what you are referring is to how system should react if header and item divisions are different.

Please check Item division, it should work.

Regards, Sai Krishna.