Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Automatic Batch Creation During Production Order Confirmation

Dear Sir,

My requirement is to create a new Batch at the time of confirmation of Production order. So each time we have a new Batch in the batch field of confirmation screen. The material is batch managed.

For this i have done the following settings-

1) Activate internal batch number assignment

2) Maintain internal batch number assignment range

3) Creation of new batches-Define batch creation for production order-

a) No automatic batch creation during production order

b) Classification carried in background

4) Order Type dependent parameter have Batch Determination Search Procedure-CO0001 and tick check

5) Production Scheduling Profile-Batch Management-Batch classification-1

6) Extend Classification-Tick

So after doing this all i am going to confirm production order but batch number is not generating automatically.

And also tell what i have to do for raw material batch determination.

Please reply the answer in briefly.

Tags:
replied

Dear,

For auto batch creation 101 while confirmation please go to SPRO--Logistics - General--- Batch Management --- Creation of New Batches --- Define Batch Creation for Goods Movements

for 101 movement define Automatic / manual without check.

Also activate auto goods receipt in production scheduling profile OPKP and assign this scheduling profile to work scheduling view of your FG material masters.

For auto batch determination for Raw materials,

Please refer below documents,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c09b7216-65da-2b10-bdb5-870cf9916350?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&38388417798353

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0caed4a-40f9-2c10-349a-96ec617a8161?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&46566035762464

On the goods receipt screen of Transaction CO11N, you carry out batch determination by selecting a line and then the pushbutton "Stock Batch Determination GR".

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question