Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Entries without VPRS

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a upheaval task of backlog data entries of around 1000 contracts and orders within 10 days . Now, problem is that there are certain materials related to these orders does't have VPRS . According to CO person , they are in interaction with PP , when PP will include production cost then VPRS will be assign. Now, i want to utilize my time . If i will create contracts then orders without VPRS and save it . Now when later on VPRS will be include in relevant materials then those VPRS can arise on already created orders or it can be serious problem for me .

I am just creating orders with ref of contracts . No delivery documents , PGI and Billing without VPRS.

Please guide.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can just do Mass update of pricing in VA05

Goto Transaction VA05 and with your selection list, you can get all the 1000 order and

EDIT-->MASS CHANGE-->NEW PRICING

please find the attachment

regards,

santosh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Further to Santosh's reply, while updating prices check the relevant price updates depends on your pricing. If you have any manual pricing condition types, then you have to check the "C" which will keep the manual prices and udpate others.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh / Sai Krishna,

Thankz for your suggestions.

Can i update VPRS through VA05 as well?

Thanks

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, if your order is in open status. I already tried and its udpating the VPRS.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

Thanks for reply .

Now , in my case VPRS Condition origin is A i.e Automatic Price similarly as PR00. Now, when i go for mass change in VPRS through VA05 then pricing type B  CARRY OUT NEW PRICING can work out for me .

Please guide ..

Lot of Thanks

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no harm in trying in your Dev. Remove VPRS from your pricing. Create SO and save it. Then add the VPRS in your pricing procedure. Now, Go and update via VA05 see the results.

You have to try various options depends on type of your pricing. You will get the answers automatically.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your guidance which looks sensible to work out ...

if i need further assistance ten i will let u know.

Thank You

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see these notes

SAP Note 1365939 - VPRS logic and Customizing settings in SD

SAP Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing

and related notes

Regards

Eduardo

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have read those Notes provided by here about VPRS .

Note : Very nice work  Eduardo .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Can you share Link or relevant files of those notes with me.

Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

http://service.sap.com/notes

Regards

Eduardo

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo,

lot of thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Before giving your Query to Answers  , Can you provide some info on before of your Old Query ?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3315393

Note : The above thread having some Queries asked by Some Users like you also .

Thanks,

Naren,

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Problem was coming in copy control from Inquiry to contract when i was uploading stock with reference of particular order i.e MTO. Mr. Bojja suggested that i should remove KE req type from Procurement Tab at item level from both inquiry and contract . When i did that it works for me . But still i could not get logic behind that why manually i should do that ?

Then i cheeked with MAKE TO STOCK scenario by changing MRP type as 10 on particular material . Stock was already there. I created Inquiry then contract then order without any changes in Req type at procurement tab i got desired result .

Thanks