cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me with application runtime exception!!!

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi every one.

I have a trouble with my window mobile project and need some advices. My project work fine when I finished coding on my PC, i were deploy successful on my virtual window mobile but when i start to deploy to my real one i got application runtime exception. I realise that event I copy the source code to another computer and run it,I got the same error becouse it cant find out class: Sybase.Mobile.Application...please help me out of this.

Thanks and best regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give a screen-shot of the message ? Usually this problem comes when  the .dll files which are exported to the development environment are refered locally.Check the exported .dll list and there location.

Thanks,

Srikanth M

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, I think the problem is .dll file are refered locally too but I dont know how to sovle. when I

register apps,this screen show up ask me the path of Application.cs which belong in Sybase.Mobile namespace

when I cancel, this error come:

sometime is 503 error.

Thanks and best regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For VS2010  Go to->Project option in  the Menu

->Add reference and browse to the dll you want to add.

Cross check the list of project specific .dll in both the machine.

After that make sure that the dll added above is availble in Solution Explorer ->References folder.

Do let us know if you have any issues ?

Thanks,

Srikanth M

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I were try to add reference these .Dll files that generated from sybase workspace:

- iAnywhere.Data.UltraLite.dll

- iAnywhere.Data.UltraLite.resources.dll (EN)

- sub-client.dll

This error still appear. then I try to "add as link" those .dll files in root forder and make their "Copy to oupput directory" property to "Copy always":

- iAnywhere.Data.UltraLite.resources.dll

- ulnetclient12.dll

- mlcrsa12.dll

- mlczlib12.dll

- ulnet12.dll

- CMessagingClient.dll

Now it seem like work fine, my device were connected with SUP server.But when I try to copy my project to another PC, this issue come again. I work on VS 2008, WM 6.5.3 and .Net 3.5 platform, The .dll files that I have to add as link can not add as reference.

thanks and best regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manh,

could you mention which version of SUP your using.

HappyCoding

Dinesh

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My SUP version is  2.1.3 Patch 01.

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont know why I still miss Application APIs,its allways ask me the path to Application.cs although I do as developer guide, did I miss something here? please any one know about this issue give me some advices

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could any one please help me.