cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop on behalf in Shoppin cart Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are in SRM 7.0 SP11 and about to implement shop on behalf functionality in our system.

As of now we are aware that it can be implemented in SC professional; is there a way to add the SOB functionality in SC Wizard as well.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Catherine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Refer the link https://scn.sap.com/message/7001012

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

The Thread you shared above is for the SRM 5.0 and i am looking for the solution in the SRM 7.0.

Could you please help share some info to achieve the functionality of the Shop on Behalf in the SC wizard.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For this specific case, BAdI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI can still be used in SRM 7.0.

Structure IS_SCR_ITMCHOICE has field DEFAULT_SCR, where buy on behalf is available.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Thanks for the information. We activated Badi BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI , though we could see the field Buy on behalf in Sc Wizard, it is inactive. Unable to use search help to select the requestor.

Is it possible to make the filed active. Kindy advise

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Catherine,

you need to configure each user with their possible substitutes. What maybe is missing is to add in PPOMA_BBP for the field ID "Requestor" the possible substitutes.

Remember that once an item is included in the SC it is not possible to put a substitute.

Awards points are grateful.

Regards,

Agustín Puerma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agustin,

We have configured the substitute in PPOMA_BBP in the field "Requestor". But then unable to use search help to select the requestor.

Thanks & Regards,

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

Please make a note that you should not include any space while copying the Id to the Requestor Attribute like US 50002,It should be US50002.

I hope this will help.

Thanks,

Ankur Goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For shop on behalf functionality, you can assign either User id in the format USXXXXX or specific organisational id O XXXXXX.

In case if you assign user id there shouldn't be any gap between US and id i.e. USxxxxxxx / for org id assignment I remember O space xxxxxxx.

You can try with other way if space doesn't work.

Please remember shop on behalf will work with either org id or user id I.e. SU01 id assigned in structure but not CP (central person) or S (position).

Regards,

Govardhan

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are also having the same requirement wherein we need to enable the shop on behalf link in Requisitioner. Could you please help us in providing the exact steps which needs to be done. Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have tried your suggestion in reference to the BADI enhancement and we would like to update you update that we are not able to see the shop on behalf field in shopping cart wizard screen after the BADI enhancement.

We are in SRM 7 EHP 3. Could you please help me with your suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your support.

We have enhanced the standard web dynpro part and unchecked 'Read Only' the SOB user field

Regards,

Catherine

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are also having the same requirement wherein we need to enable the shop on behalf link in the employee self service role.

Could you please help us in providing the exact steps which needs to be done. And we also need your advise on whether we need to touch the Web dynpro component where the object key is required. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

We deployed the solution provided by Ricardo and the Shop on behalf is visible in the SC wizard. Well we did have an issue with it wherein the User name was visible in read only mode and we had to carry out enhancement in the web dynpro.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Catherine

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Thank you very much for your update. We have followed the same suggestion which Ricardo has provided and the shop on behalf link is not showing up in the shopping cart wizard.

Do you have any suggestions on this.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

I assume you have done the configurations as given in the below link General Configuration and behaviour in case of “Buy on Behalf of” scenario - Supplier Relationship M...

Once we had the configuration done, we implemented the BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI  BADI and had the below set up

IS_SCR_ITMCHOICE-LIMIT = 'X'.

IS_SCR_ITMCHOICE-PRODUCT = ''.

IS_SCR_ITMCHOICE-SPECIAL_REQUEST = 'X'.

IS_SCR_ITMCHOICE-TEMP_LAB = ''.

IS_SCR_ITMCHOICE-TEMP_LAB_REQ = ''.

The buy of behalf box  shall be displayed in the second screen of SC wizard wherein the first screen is generic one to make the SC type selection.

Hope it helps !

Regards,

Catherine

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Thank you very much for your swift response.

Now it makes me clear that the buy on behalf box will get displayed in the second screen only wherein I was under a impression that there must be a link which will get enabled in the SC type selection screen itself since we enabled the Limit item by following the below link and it is showing in the SC type selection screen only.

Kindly correct me if any of my understanding is wrong. Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

Please add the code

is_scr_itmchoice-default_scr = 'X' and check the outcome.

The BADI controls the links been displayed in the Wizard screen if you write the code as IS_SCR_ITMCHOICE-LIMIT = ' ' (the filed is blank) then the Limit item link shall no appear in the initial screen.

Hope it that clarifies !

Let me know if I could be of any further help.

Regards,

Catherine

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

Thank you very much for helping me. If possible, Could you please provide some screen shots on how exactly the shop on behalf is working for your requisitioner in shopping cart wizard.

Because we have enhanced the BADI as suggested by you and the shop on behalf is not getting enabled. Could you please help me on this.

Many thanks in advance for your help. Have a great day ahead.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

It would look like this in the SC screen .

Regards,

Catherine

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

Thanks once again for your quick response. We have done the below coding

And when we are navigating in the Shopping cart wizard, we are still not getting the option of shop on behalf in second screen. Please find the below screen shots for your reference.

Could you please advise if any of my understanding is wrong on the shop on behalf or if there is anything which we are missing from our side. Kindly advise. I will be really grateful if you could provide some more screen shots with the step by step process.

Really appreciate your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

Have you set up the Requisitioner attribute for the user in the Organization structure.

Regards,

Catherine

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

Many thanks for your response. I would like to confirm that the requisitioner attribute is assigned in the organizational structure.

To cross check this, I have done the below.

For the same requisitioner, I have assigned the Purchaser role and I have cross checked the Shop on behalf search help and I am able to find that all the users are getting displayed.

Could you please help me in providing your screen shots which will give me a better understanding. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharathi,

As per your last post I understand that the Shop on behalf is visible to you and you are able to view the users in the search help by which I believe that the issue is solved.

If not, am I missing any details ??

Regards,

Catherine

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for your quick response. I would like to update that the shop on behalf is getting displayed in the purchaser role not in the Employee self service role.

Hence I am not able to see the shop on behalf field in the shopping cart wizard screen wherein the whole purpose is to display the shop on behalf in requisitioner screen.

Could you please help me in providing your screen shots of the shopping cart wizard which will give me a better understanding. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please help me on the above in providing some screen shots. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi