cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to convert imported document to wsdl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Whats the meaning of the below error and how to resolve it?

BR,

avinash m

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be an issue with the file which you are uploading. BTW, which type of external document is it...an XSD or WSDL??in the external definition type, there is an option of selecting  from a drop down list. Make sure that whichever type u r creating, the same type is selected in the drop down list.

Like in the above, if I am uploading an XSD, I have selected category as XSD. If this doesn't resolve the issue, save the XSD or WSDL with extension .XML ..If the file is correct, it will open correctly in Internet explorer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ZCRMXIF_SORTSVC_ORD_CRT_OR_UPD.xsd

file name..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Next to Category - if i select as xsd, it shows the above error.

If I choose wsdl, No error.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can refer to this document for the list of supported XML schema and WSDL for SAP PI 7.1

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-3488

Hope this helps,

Mark

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use any Hex editor to see any non ASCII characters (á, Á, ã, Ã,  é, É, í, Í, ó, Ó, õ, Õ ú, Ú, ü, Ü, ç, Ç), i think your file contains some special characters, please fix and re import.

Kind Regards,

Praveen.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi avinash,

i think your source file is not valid xml. To check that open it with e.g. IE or xml Spy. May be the first letter is a space -> the xml will not be wellformed, because xml has to start with the prolog.

Regards,

Udo