cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme Support for Standalone WDJ Applications

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am searching how to add custom theme support for standlone WDJ applications.

Until now i found the Theme Editor, the standard themes project and built a custom theme based on sap-tradeshow theme. After exporting the theme i now have a zip file withe the custom theme project. But how can i deploy the theme to the NetWeaver application server? I know that i can use a application url parameter to point the application to my custom theme but have not found any information how to deploy the theme in the appserver to create a url for my parameter.

Is it possible to embed the custom theme into the WDJ application (e.g. in the mime folder)?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version are you using? In newer releases there is no supported way to customize themes for standalone WD applications, without the portal that is.

If you are fine with an unsupported implementation, you could try to play around with the sap-cssurl parameter. See the attached link for details. It should work if you store the theme in the same directory as the standard themes, I have no idea if it will work if you store the theme in an application specific folder. Even if you get it to work, there is no quarantee that your application will work properly and look as you have intended.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/4c/23225735285791e10000000a15822b/frameset.htm