cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Root/child org units in GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

When you go into SPRO > IMG window you get to a section on "Type values in the Root Organizational Unit and Child Organizational Unit field"

What values do you put in here??

Where do you get the values from?

Thanks

Regards

Mark W

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The top node of organization is called as Corporate in the Process Control product and the below one are called organizations.

Corporate

Organization

To use them in portal, we have to first create the top node that is corporate and a relationship with the child node that is  organization through backend that is through the IMG (which you are asking for)

Once its created then we can use or create more organizations in portal according to our requirement.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey Mark

Similar to any HR Org Structure - you create the Root node to be the very top of the structure.

it's using the HRP1000/1001 tables to store the information. However, and as Silky mentioned, within the NWBC screen you can then add additional units to it.

You need to maintain the Org Structure in Access Controls to create Mitigating Controls. There is other purposes for it depending on your requirement but it also integrates with RM and PC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky/Colleen

Thank you for your help. I can add this info to my "Migration Plan" that I am putting together

Regards

Mark