Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reverse the j1i5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP GURUS,

i have created excise invoice in j1iex after that i updated rg23apart1 in j1i5 after updating the internal number generated in table j_1ipart1 but it is showing all zeros it is also not allowing to update part2 please help me how to rectify this asap.

Thanks in advance,

rajesh

6 REPLIES 6

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion moved. Please use Internationalization and Unicode space for your CIN related queries.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

J1I5 will be run for a material movement.

So first reverse the material movement and then update J1i5 for that reversal movement.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way like reversing J1I5. It used for posting only. What I can sense that you want to reverse the entry posted by j1I5. Answer is you need to reverse the transaction for which you posted J1I5 and then again post this reversal document number using J1I5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the entries in table J_1IGRXREF.

0 Kudos

hi vipin

in the table j_1igrxref has been updated but invoice number,excise year,vendor, excise doc dates does not updated  only gr qty and qty in excise invoice has been updated.

thanks, rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to update those fields manually.

You can take the reference from J_1IEXCDTL table for the excise linked.

Only when excise is referred/captured/captured and posted in MIGO those values will get updated

automatically, for other options you should update it manually.

Regards,

Brinda