cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM configuration template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from solution_transfer, is there a way to import our moniting object configration,

i.e there is a option to export the monitoing object confguration we have a option, to export to an excel.

So similary is there is way to import the configurations from an EXcel.

Kindly let me know your views.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini

SOLUTION_TRANSFER is a only way to export / import the object of Solution including BPMon setting.

In case of Project directory, excel down load/upload or BP Bluepring tool is working.

But for Solution directory, only SOLUTION_TRANSFER is a option for doing export/import.

If you just want to have list of BPMon configuration, you can generate word report out of Setup Session. But for pure export  / import purpose, no other possibility except SOLUTION_TRANSFER.

If you simply copy your configuration within the same SolMan, you can copy the Business Process & BPMon configuration by doing Solution copy. But if it is separate SolMan, SOLUTION_TRANSFER is the only one option to move configuration from one system to another system.

Basically BPMon configuration object is onsidered as kind of master data. Therefore transport system is not supported.

Also if you working with BPO dashboard, you have to configure the configuration manually in the target system. Since it is out of the scope of Solution Transfer.

Best Regards

Keiji Mishima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji,

Thanks for your reply.

Since there was a export button available in monitoring object. i thought we can also import. So wanted to confirm if there was any option.

Got the confirmation from your reply.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

options are there

Go via - Business process blue printing tool, refer

more on service.sap.com/rkt-solman -> solman 7.1

other that you can use content upload interface, refer the doc here BP blueprint via Excel

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the reply.

I wanted to import the monitoring odjects with my conditions set in business process monitoring.

i think the document refered by you describes about BP blueprinting.

I wanted to import not only the business processes but also the monitoring objects defined.

Kindly suggest your views.

Thanks,

Subhashini