Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adobe interactive forms submit button does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using adobe reader 9.4 and  my system is ECC6 netweaver 700 EHP2

My browser displays online form but when i click on submit BUTTON nothing happens. my abaper has set a break point for SUBMIT and it should trigger it but

nothing happens. i had looked in the previous forums but could not identify the problem.

Is this a problem of ACF or it is automatically installed as I am working on ECC6...

i searched in tools-->manage addon but could not find SAP ACF entry... I am useing Internet Explorer 8.

I had also checked by lowering the version of adobe reader to 7.1, but still the same problem exists. so i installed adobe reader back to 9.4.

and need a clarification: is it done in the coding part or any configuration is required.

any suggestions

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. I created an interactive adobe form based in wd.
But the interfase is not created based on context of the WD. I create the interfase
in SFP and when i create the adobe form in the WD i refer to this interface.

My interfase is not based xml, but i need the option "contex" of form for insert
graphic nodes. But i insert one button of submit, and i execute wd, the button appears
inactive and not working. This problem not pass when the interfase is based on xml. The buttons work perfect in interfase xml but not work in interfase when created in SFP transaction.

I need the funcionality of buttons and graphyc node in contex options. But i lost the buttons functionality.

My type layout is ZCI.

I need help, Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomus,

Based on the above discussion, it is online interactive form using webdynpro.

1)Generally in the webdynro adobe we use webdynpro native controls and the form must be in the

ZCI layout.

2)In the layout you to insert the webdynpro script .After going to the layout

go to utilites and insert webdynpro script.Then you can find a variable containerfoundation_js.

3)Then drag and drop the button form webdynrpo native form library.

Best Regards,

Praveen PVR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

Thanks for the response.

as you said. i had checked it is a standard layout.

i am trying to change it to ZCI layout.

and will let you know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thomus rishh wrote:

Hi praveen,

it worked.

i had changed the layout from standard layout to ZCI layout in form builder (SFP), and updated the layout using program SFP_ZCI_UPDATE.

now the submit function works fine.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am unable to mark this discussion as Answered.

can any one tell where to do so

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomus,

I think you just need to mark Praveen reply as "answered"

regards,

Xiang Li