cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in uploading message type in message mapping or service interface, PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am encountering a very peculiar problem, when trying to upload any message type in any message mapping of any SWC in IR, I am getting an erro with the following details...

"while trying to invoke the method java.util.NavigableMap.navigableKeySet() of an object loaded from field java.util.TreeSet.m of an object loaded from local variable '<0>'

see error logs for details"

I tried to search the threads regarding this error, but in vain...there is no match found anywhere...

I am attaching the screenshot as well...

please advice me ASAP..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I found out there is a note: 1741227 - Error while loading Message Type to PI Message
Mapping

Either upgrade to a later verison of the SAP JVM or add the parameter -XX:-UseNewTreeMap in the config tool.

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

PS: The reason why it worked the day before was that I had assigned the message types on the tab "Signature" - there it works fine! So that can be a workaround if you are not in the position to upgrade the JVM or change the parameter.

Krishneel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kartheek, did you end up finding the solution to this error as I am facing the same error myself!

Thanks,

Krishneel

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, when I try to select the message type for a mapping I get the above error, with "Search Help Problem" in the title of the pop-up.

I thought restarting the Enterprise Service Builder would fix it (like many NullPointerException and other errors that ESB has from time to time), but it doesn't.

Weirdly enough, just yesterday I created another mapping on the same system just fine! No note or SP has been applied on it since then, no changes have been made other than defining service interfaces, message types and mappings. Also no change have been made to the JRE that is installed on the laptop from which I access the system.

Does anyone know a solution?