cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save data in diferent table!

Former Member
0 Kudos

There i have 2 input fields,when i select the second in the table appear the data

Here i works with 4 table ytb_elev,ytb_clasa,ytb_an adn ytb_catalog.

So i make a data bases view of this table ,and when  i select the secont input fields who have a id key the data from view appear in table . I add a new rows in table and complete with some datas,and i want to save that data....The data from table the fields id_parinte,nume,prenume,datan....

i save to ytb_elev  and the problem i have,i want to save into the table ytb_catalog the id keys from first input fields(an_scolar) the second (clasa) and the id_parinte from table.

I hope I made ​​myself clear.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure I understand the problem completely. Still, most of what you need is regular ABAP code. All you need is to get the content of the WDA table into a local internal table and then deal with it just like any internal table. This is how you read the WDA table contents:

• Find the correct method in WDA component or view controller (most probably it will be the method attaached to a button)
  • In change mode, click the WDA wizard.

• Select the table context element, select the READ radiobutton, mark "table operation" checkbox and you should be good to go.