cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bpm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

in a file to file scenario using BPM how many abstract interfaces should be created?how many message mappings should be created ?how many interface mappings should be created?

in outbound to abstract interface mapping when i click to select the message mapping i am getting message "no objects found".could u please give me a solution for this??

NOTE: I've used dis-similar message types

thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

<i>in outbound to abstract interface mapping when i click to select the message mapping i am getting message "no objects found".could u please give me a solution for this??</i>

Please check the abstract msg intefaces properly created based on source and target Message types which are used in Message mapping....and the check name space and SWCV are similar ot not..

<i>in a file to file scenario using BPM how many abstract interfaces should be created?how many message mappings should be created ?how many interface mappings should be created?</i>

See that depends upon your scenario..

See above blog .. so that you can have an idea..

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is usefull..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mujja,

Assuming you have 1 source msg and 1 target msg, then

<i>BPM how many abstract interfaces should be created?</i> - 2 : one for soure and second fr target

<i>how many message mappings should be created ?</i> - 1 between abstract source annd abstract target

<i>how many interface mappings should be created?</i> - 1 between abstract source annd abstract target

<i>in outbound to abstract interface mapping when i click to select the message mapping i am getting message "no objects found".could u please give me a solution for this??</i> - just check whether the msg interfaces have the same msg types for which you have done msg mapping.......one thing more in BPM the msg mapping which you will invoke will be between abstract source msg interface annd abstract target msg interface.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please go through this weblog

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

it has all steps in details.

Thanks

Meaheshwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rambabu,

I think if u have two different msgtypes u need to create two abstract interfaces...

One is for Receive step and another is for Send step and Mode is asynchronous...

I think u may assignd the objects in different namespace...

plz check it out..

Regards..

krish..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rambabu,

No of mappings depend entirely upon your requirement. For example, you have one source structure and a different target structure, you will have one msg mapping. You have 2 options.

Option 1: One is get the source msg unaltered in the BPM (This will mean no Interface mapping defined between Outbound and Abstract Interface). Specify the mapping while sending the msg from BPM to target. Here you will have an Interface mapping between Abstract Interface and Inbound Interface.

Option 2: Exactly the opposite of option1. Specify the mapping for O/b and Abs Interface and get the transformed msg in BPM and send with out mapping to target. (No mapping between Abs and I/b Interface).

Regards,

Jai Shankar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with bpm u need 1 o/b interface , 1 abs interface to recv the message. u may go for a mapping if the strucutre are diff. if no transformation of message then no needs of another abs interface. u req one i/n interface to collect the messages

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u may also refer to this in detial:

<a href="/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm via BPM</a>