cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields not showing in Sourcing when search by range is activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are currently upgrading to SRM 7.02 and I was activating the multi range search in the sourcing cockpit.  We had 1 custom field that we had put into this SOCO POWL area, but once we activated the multi range search the custom field that we had added is not longer there.  How can we get it to appear again?  It appears to be maybe a realeastate issue.

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the doc. This is working in 7.0. But when we upgraded to 7.02. All the screen enhancements that we had in SOCO does not work. The fields are displayed in the screen but the values are not populated. I debugged and found that my set attribute didnt return any errors. I am setting the values in DOMODIFYVIEW of SOCO_GAF_1. Any idea why this happens?

Thanks

Thri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sebin_peeyus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We can add the same to multi range screen through customization also. In this case there is no need to edit the WD view.

spro->SAP upplier relationship management->srm server->cross applications basic settings->extensions and field control->configure field control

OR

Metadata are not read from the configuration tables directly, but from a shared object

Metadata are configured in table /SAPSRM/C_MDF_S1 via the following view:

/SAPSRM/V_MDF_S1           field meta data for sets on business object (BO) level

Customers can maintain similar metadata in table /SAPSRM/C_MDFSBC via the following views:

/SAPSRM/V_MDFSBC           field meta data for sets on business object (BO) level
/SAPSRM/V_MDFSBC_DEFAULT   default field meta data for sets on BO level for initial entries
/SAPSRM/V_MDFSBC_ANY_ENTRY field meta data for sets on BO level for any possible entry
                               (used mainly for column metadata on the UI)

maintain

set type = SSF

Object type = AO_SOCO

set level = 'HEADER'.

Field visible should be always checked.

Thanks

Jixon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I'm facing the same issue.

When multi range is activated the user fields are not visible.

When deactivating it, the user fields are visible.

How have you solved it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

You have to also modify Web Dynpro View V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1_EHP.  This is the new view when you activate the multi search.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your reply.

I was able to add a customer field to the search result.

But there is not screen for the select options.

There is just "ViewContainerUIElement: SELECT_OPTIONS_CONTAINER".

How to extend the search screen?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Could you please check following details steps to adding custom field in POWL. http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25692 Did you follow the same steps to add custom fields?

Please advise.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

You can check the cuf badi or any other bad which you have coded pertaning to the custom field. It may casue the reason.

Regards

Ashok