cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Processing Details to Action Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am configuring Solution Manager 7.1 to move from transaction type SLFN to SMIN/ from workcenter to Webclient. I have created a customer copy of the transaction type and run AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE to make customer copies of all related default profiles.

Everything is functioning properly except the Action Profile.  The customer copy of the profile exists but there are no condition templates assigned. When I manually add the templates using SPPFDETCRM--> navigate to the applicable action profile--> Create drop down, I have red circle in the "Status" column of the condition, indicating "No Processing Assigned" error message.

When I highlight the condition --> Processing Details tab--> Create drop down, I do not receive any options.

Based on the default action profile, "Method Call" should be the processign assigned to all conditions.

Why am I not able to select this Processing Selection or is there another issue that I am overlooking?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cabrall,

Did you implement note 1737700 - AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE: PPF containers missing from transp.req. and 1798329 - AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE: Corrupt condition in action definition.

Check them and retunr back with update.

When you runnig program  AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE choose update radio button and update action profile only.

You can also check logs why program manitoned below does not copy action profile, use tcode SLG1 .

BR,

SAPFan

Answers (0)