Replicate HR Org Model from SAP ECC into SAP CRM

Hi there

We want to replicate HR Organizational Model from SAP ECC into SAP CRM.

Please guide me on the steps to achieve this requirement.

Please note that we do not have any Sales process here and so there is no Sales Org Structure.

Hi Remo,

Lets take it point by point:

1.So you mean we should define a new number range in BP with HR1 to HR9999 ?

Also I got confused in Start No Range. Should I have to use HR0001 or HR1 while defining no range ?

>> As I mentioned earlier if you hit F1 key on Value field for HRALX-PNUMB, there you get all the options for number range maintenance. Value 3 is for an external range.

>> The first two digits of the number range interval have to be letters (business

partner numbers comprise 10 digits) - so you can maintain an external no. range say ZE for employees as HR00000000 to HR99999999 and create a grouping of the same name ZE.

>> Now, this grouping needs to be assigned as the value in table t77s0 for HRALX-PSUBG alongwith value 3 for HRALX-PNUMB.

2. What about the Org ? Should we also define a specific number range for it ?

Yes you can have a separate number range for Org Units as well (internal or external as per requirement). This way your BP number range for customers/prospects also stays separate.

3.Is there any mapping required in any table such as T77S0 ?

Yes mapping is required in table t77so as I mentioned in point1. Moreover, if you are creating separate range for org units, then also you need to the required mapping.

All the best !

0 View this answer in context