cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websphere Commerce - Service integration Bus (SIBus)

js2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I was wondering whether anybody out there has been able to connect SAP PI to the IBM Websphere service integration platform (SIBus) using JMS?

I am not referring to Websphere MQ but rather SIBus which is provided and included in WebSphere Commerce and used there as integration platform .

In particular I am looking for information regarding what JMS drivers (Jar files) I need to deploy in PI and how to configure the PI communication channel to connect to a JMS queue that is populated by WebSphere Commerce.

If there is anybody out that has done this before and could advice and provide some sample screenshots regarding the communication channel configuration that would be great.

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not done this. Here is my few cents. You have to get JMS drivers from the Websphere commerce and need to install in PI (very similar to normal drivers installation). Since PI is going to be client to consume the java messaging service of websphere, you might have to talk to them for the config values like jndi lookup , jms queue, connnection factory values to use. This should be pretty similar to other jms queue communication.  I think you can also use soapui to connect jms queues and test outside PI and see the same configuration you can use for PI channel configuration.

Answers (0)