Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ - no target system in created transport

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are configuring CTS+ for our 7.31 SPS08 portal systems. We are using our Solution Manager 7.01 SPS28 as domain controller. We have defined two non abap systems in STMS in Solution Manager, NPD (Portal Development) and NPQ (Portal Test). In the transport routes in STMS in Solution Manager, we have configured a two system configuration with our NPD as development system and NPQ as production system. We have done the configuration for CTS+ found in help.sap.com for NW 7.3.

We can create a transport in the portal (export an .epa file, transport number comes up automatically). The .epa file appears in the /usr/sap/trans/data directory of Solution Manager under a directory named after the transport number. In STMS, when calling the transport organiser UI, we can see the transport.  However, when we select the transport, at the bottom of the screen under tab Properties, the field "Target System" is empty and there is nothing in the drop down menu to be selected. As a result, when the transport is released, it does not appear in the queue of system NPQ in STMS so that it can be imported.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

Did you find the solution for this issue, i am configuring CTS+ for BO and getting the same issue. Transport request get created but the target system is empty.

Regards

Bimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

Not sure if your issue is resolved or still struggling. We also had one similar problem where the Portal transport getting created did not have target system.

When we use to open CTS+ Browser via SICF, we used to get error "The currently set target system is outdated"

To fix the same, we implemented SAP Note 1832028: - CTS+ request targets are not filled

Award points if helpful.

Regards

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

Thank you for your reply , i solved my issue by looging an oss message. And SAP asked me to implement the same note you have mentioned.

Regrds

Bimal

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

is there a default route defined for the systems? Check the routes in STMS, see if there are problems.

You can also set a default route on the system properties, in STMS.

I hope this helps.

Regards!

Tomas Black