cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

substitute approver can approve his own shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are in SRM 7.0 SP11; this was a recent observation that a substitute approver can approve his own shopping cart. This is not the case for other user where they cannot approve their own carts.

The user is maintained as a substitute in HRUS_D2, but as per standard a requestor cannot approve his cart.

We are unable to replicate this in our QA system, but the issue is happening in live system.

Kindly advise if i am missing anything or the standard could be bye passed some way.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Catherine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Catherine,

OSS note 1540866 - Substitute can approver own document via Approval mail deals with your problem, but with SP11, you have this note implemented.

Check also below KBA (if you use Application-Controlled WF or Process-Controlled WF):

1763536 - Approval By Document Creator at SRM 7.0 on

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for the reply.

Well as mentioned in the KBA the customizing switch for the creator of the document to approve the document is not active and also the case happens only for a particular user.

The roles of the user has been leveraged as in production but still something is missing that we are unable to do the same in QA.

Am I missing something??

Regards.

Catherine

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Catherine,

i think you have an authorization problem with concerned user.

Check if any modifications were done regarding user's roles and/or profiles (e.g. SAP_ALL).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you use custom WFL (or AC) ensure that you are putting the creator into a excluded agents container.

You can see as it is in standard.

Thanks,

Melina

Answers (0)