cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU Error while confirming the TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

System the following error while confirming the TO in LT12(find the error in 1 st screen shot).Pls adivse me rectify the error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It appears there is insufficient quantity in your source storage type - C-0-016. Please check the stock using transaction LS24.

Here you are doing internal warehouse movement from one storage bin to another in the same storage type and, I see that st. type is SU managed.

So, get the list of all storage units from source bin using LS24 and perform a stock transfer for those SU's using transaction LT09. On the inside screen of LT09 specify the destination storage bin and then confirm the TO.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attached LS24,,let me know what needs to be done.

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no stock visible for C-0-016 in LS24. So, there is no stock in source storage type, and hence you can not transfer this to the destination storage type.

There is stock in other storage bins. You can better utilize those for stock transfer.

You can do this using LT10 or LT09.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. you are right.there is no stock available in C-0-016.

Now, even i could n't cancel this TO..system throws the following message while try to cancel the TO

"Transfer order 0000076115 already confirmed or cancelled, or cancellat. sent

Message no. L3354"

Hence i could neither cancel nor confirm. is there any solution for this. even i tried to move other bin stock to this bin stock(using transfer posting) with same batch. then i entered the SU number in LT12, but still sysem not confirming this TO.its showing open only. any other suggestion pls.

former_member639734
Participant
0 Kudos

Cancel the line item using LT15.  Enter line item 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to cancel using LT15 with item number....but i system throws the following error...pls advise

*Item 0001 does not exist or is confirmed.  Cancellation not possible

Message no. L3353*

former_member639734
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have enough to move from C-0-016?  It appears that you do not

Please post a screenshot of LS24 as well.

Thanks