cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save dates in data base!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i need help please.

I have a interface with a imput fields and a table.I select something in imput fields and apear data in table.I have 3 table ytb_clasa ytb_elev and ytb_catalog an intermediari table .When i select from imput field data from ytb_clasa the data apear in table from ytb_elev in interface.

I make a view table and from that view the data apear in interface.

Now i want to introduce new data in table to interface and save that data in data base table.How can i do to save the data from interface in 2 table in data base.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Your query is not clear enough, please elaborate it.

From what I can understand if you want to save the data in 2 tables that is very easy. Just append the new records in both tables from there corresponding structures.

-Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be more clear i put this images.

There i have 2 input fields,when i select the second in the table appear the data

Here i works with 4 table ytb_elev,ytb_clasa,ytb_an adn ytb_catalog.

So i make a data bases view of this table ,and when  i select the secont input fields who have a id key the data from view appear in table . I add a new rows in table and complete with some data,and i want to save that data.How i want to do this....The data from table id_parinte,nume,prenume,datan....

i save to ytb_elev  and the problem i have,i want to save into the table ytb_catalog the id keys from first input fields(an_scolar) the second (clasa) and the id_parinte from table.

I hope I made ​​myself clear.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

What I understood is:

1. You want to save data in multiple tables

2. Save selection fields and id_parinte field in YTB_CATALOG

As you have created a view you can fetch data from multiple tables but for writing to multiple tables you need to create a function module.

In this module you can write the entries in multiple tables based on you requirements, a simple INSERT will be enough.

Pass all the required data to the function module and then code it so that you save data and selection field in YTB_CATALOG.