cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA Distribution error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a user who has created a Global Outline Agreement in SRM and has distributed the contract in SRM, however, the GOA is not transferred to the backend. When i check the GOA in SRM, it shows the status as "Distribution Incorrect".

What could the reason be?

P.S. : I checked out the PPOMA and the user who has created the GOA is not assigned to the plant (in Extended Attributes) for which the contract has been created.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I added the plant in the extended attributes and distributed the GOA. Now there is no error in the distribution, however, i cannot see the contract in the backend (R3). Have i implemented the solution partially?

Any suggestions?

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

In R/3, ME33 Txn, check today's contracts. May be contract is not created with the same number in R/3. You can also check in EKKO-table (normally, logical system is also stored in the table).

best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

We have configured the number ranges in R3 as well as SRM correctly. All GOA's are reflected in R3 correctly. This specific contract is still not transferred to the backend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Did you check the IDOC's in R/3 using WE02? Maybe that will give you the error/s.

regards,

Ashwani