cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP for backend system type ERP_6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM 7.0 classic scenario with backend system ERP 6.04.  After ERP upgraded to 6.06 and applied OSS note 1742773 to SRM, we are suppose to change the backend system type from ERP_4.0 to ERP_6.0 in system landscape.  However, note 1742773 only added 3 entries in table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP:

Object Type     MethodSystem typeAdapter
BUS0008GetData ERP_6.0B47_PLANTS_GET
BUS1006200GetVendorData ERP_6.0B470_VENDOR_GET_DATA
BUS100626 GetFromBackendERP_6.0B470_VENDOR_PURCHDATA_GET

There are 122 entires for system type ERP_4.0.  Can someone let me know what are the other entries for ERP_6.0 or is any OSS note mentioned about this?

Without all other entires for ERP_6.0, nothing can work in SRM, e.g. create shopping cart when refer backend source, create shopping cart from backend PR without source via SOA.

Thanks.

Regards,

Donald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Donald,

In IMG settings  SRM Server > Technical Settings > Define Backend Systems , you must be defined  backend systems. It is this backend system type that is then looked up in table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP, along with business object and method.

This table contents should not be modified for any reason.

You can refer the following link for more .

BBP_FUNCTION_MAP options and usages

Regards

Ashok

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Donald,

If after note 1742773 - Connecting SRM to SAP ERP 2005 EhP Backend System applied, you have troubles onto your system with flow processes (and all SAP/SRM configuration is OK, as with OSS note 174486 - Preparation to connect SAP SRM to SAP ERP 2005 EhPs), i stronlgy advise you to open an OSS message...

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for your reply.   SAP already replied to our OSS message "We do not suggest you change the type to ERP_6.0 which will cause follow-on issue. The best choice is to keep it as ERP_4.0."

I expect someone in SDN has similar experience can share some information.

Regards,
Donald